Microphone (built in microphone OR external microphone plugged into your computer) connected to your computer).
Speakers or headphones connected to your computer.
- Click on "Internet Audio" option from the dialog that show up when you start/join the meeting
- Click on "Join Audio" option at the top menu of the meet screen followed by the option "Call using Internet Audio".
- Most likely when you join the meet your audio will automatically be connected.
- If not please tap on the microphone icon in the meet screen and select the option "Call using Internet Audio".
Using Phone Dial-In
- Optionally based on your account type you can find the option to join the audio via phone dial-in.
- When choosing this option you will be prompted with the dial-in details.
- Follow the instructions from the Dial-in dialog to dial the phone number and use the Meeting id and Participant id to get connected.